Talent Market Mapping allows our clients to see the employment setup of the current market, specifically their competitors, but not limited to competitors only.
Benefits of Talent Market Mapping
- The purpose of Talent Market Mapping is to identify all the relevant people who could be suitable candidates for a particular position.
- Talent Market Mapping allows our clients to see the employment setup of the current market, specifically their competitors, but not limited to competitors only.
- Talent Market Mapping provides our clients with a tailor-made analysis of the candidate pool, including what available talent is suitable for our client’s open positions in the current labor market
When is Talent Market Mapping needed?
- When your company has no internal recourse to aid in-house recruiters with research service.
- When your company has no immediate positions to fill but would like to have a market overview in order to be prepared for a fast placement in the future.
- When your company might have a potential hiring need, but cannot take a decision until there is a more profound understanding of the market aided by Talent Market Mapping. The company then has all necessary information to decide on opening new headcount.
- When your company is engaged in the process of succession planning or diversity issues.
- When your company plans to expand or launch into a new market or geographical location and would like to have overview of the local talent availability.
What does Talent Market Mapping report include?
Depending on customer needs we provide:
- Candidate’s name and surname
- Candidate’s current position
- Candidate’s contact data
- Candidate’s availability for career change