The provision of personal data by you is fully voluntary and the basis for their processing is your consent.
- The personal data will be processed by Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered seat in Cracow (Limited Partnership) registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000680493, Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC) with its registered seat in Cracow registered in National Court Register (KRS) under no. 0000671136, our Employees and Subcontractors (jointly referred to as the Company).
- The purpose of processing your personal data is to perform activities consisting in and related to the purpose for which they were transferred, i.e. to contact you with a potential employer, client or contractor. The Company’s activities involve contacting the parties to employment contracts or other similar contracts, as well as persons running business activity with potential customers. The received personal data will be collected by the Company and compared with the possessed offers; if it is established that your professional characteristics, such as education, experience, completed additional courses, licences, authorisations and certificates held, etc. correspond to the features sought by your potential employer or customer, the personal data in the form of a CV and brief information about you will be forwarded to the potential interested parties, the vast majority of whom are entities operating within the IT and IT-related industries market.
Our goal is to indicate you to entities that will be interested in hiring employees or commissioning a wide range of services, and to help in establishing satisfactory cooperation.
Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of conducting activities aimed at contacting you with a new employer or customer. Having successfully contacted the parties, personal data will still be stored by the Company – for the purpose of further search for other offers of interest to you.
The provision of personal information is necessary for the Company to carry out our services – in the event of refusing to provide personal information, it will not be possible for us to assist you in finding a new employment or identifying new customers.
- We also point out that the provision of personal data is totally voluntary, however, it is a condition of carrying out the activities described above by us. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, request access to your data, correct it, delete or limit processing.
- We kindly point out that personal data will be transferred to third countries, i.e. outside the borders of Poland. In particular, such a situation will occur if the potential employer or customer is an entity having its registered office outside the Republic of Poland, outside the European Union, e.g. in the United States of America.
At the same time your personal data will be transferred outside Poland, including to the United States of America because, as part of our business activities, the Company utilizes software which uses servers located in the United States of America. The transfer of personal data from the EU to the USA will take place on the basis of the Privacy Shield – a policy package that aims to provide more effective protection of privacy.
- In any matters concerning personal data, in particular their modification, change or deletion, please contact us at the contact details given below: email@example.com
- We also inform that in cases concerning personal data there is a possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Contact data of the personal data administrator:
Sowelo Consulting spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa (limited partnership company)
registered by Sąd Rejonowy (District Court) dla Krakowa-Śródmieścia w Krakowie,
Wydział XI Gospodarczy KRS,
under KRS no. 0000680493, tax. no. (NIP) 6751595014, REGON no. 367439148,
with its registered seat in Poland, Cracow, postal code 31-548, Aleja Pokoju 1